Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's HERE

Well folks, it's 9:24pm, and my band is empty.

What we thought had 10cc in it, had nary 8.5cc. They said it could have been an air bubble. Who knew?

I can't eat after midnight, I have to take a shower with special soap tonight, and then again in the morning.

What time, you say?

Oh..... we have to leave the house at 5 am!

With no coffee? Cripes!

Surgery is scheduled from 7:30am - 3:30pm

My BFF is going to be at the hospital, and will have my phone, and post on my Facebook status how I'm doing (got an app for that :) If we're not already friends, and you want to be:

http://www.facebook.com/tripletmomma2000

She's been instructed to accept friend requests :)

OK my friends..... wish me luck, and you'll be seeing pix VERY SOON!

BTW..... 168 today! 207.5 lost!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see them!

    And congratulations on achieving such a great goal! You really are an inspiration :) Good luck with surgery.

    ReplyDelete