Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tick Tock........ tick tock



We're getting VERY close to D-Day my friends!

Bye-bye wavy gravy arms!

Ta-ta droppy ta-ta's!

Toodle-loo tummy!!

I'm excited/nervous and many other unnamed emotions.


Somehow, I've managed to beat my goal of being 175.5 for surgery, and currently sitting at 173.2. I will blog on Thursday my last 'official' weight...... I am going to ask the doctor to tell me the poundage cut off.

Anyone want to guess at what my loss will be?

Boob lift, should mean NO weight loss......

Arm lift, I would think minimal weight loss.... there's some flab in there, but I bet both arms together don't weigh 1 pounds.

Tummy.... now there's some room for 1-2 pounds.

My guess is 5 pounds. My husband's guess was 20 pounds.

What's YOUR guess?

1 comment:

  1. Maybeee... 7 lbs. After watching your vlog about it, I have to say you look great for someone who had triplets! I had twins and I will probably have three times as much loose skin when all is said and done. :/

    By the way, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete