Sunday, July 10, 2011

BYOC


BYOC!

Do you make your bed every day? Tell us about or show us a picture of your bed comforter?
I do make my bed everyday, unless me or the hubby is too sick & staying in bed. I've been making it daily for at least 6-7 years, it helps "start" my day, and that way, anytime I go back into my room during the day, it reminds me that at LEAST my bed is made!



2. Johnny Cash or Elvis? Thin crust pizza or deep dish? Coke or Pepsi? Beer or wine or neither?

Johnny Cash

No pizza.... not only is it band-unfriendly, I'm gluten-free as well. Have you had gluten-free pizza or bread for that matter? Yeah..... breads aren't an easy re-make in the gluten free world. So, since I can't jam most of that shit past my band anyway..... I just refrain! I will steal pepperoni slices from hot pizza though!


Diet Coke.... though I haven't drank soda in over 2 years. I follow that band rule.

Wine. There's only one tasty gluten-free beer (Redbridge) and since I don't drink carbonated drinks...... well, that leaves me with wine. We make our own, since I also don't do sulfites well (OMG.... I'm **THAT** person...... shoot me now) My favorite wines are Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Soave. We usually make WineExpert kits, and they're yummy! They used to make a fabulous Trebbiano, but they discontinued it.


3. I recently went through my list of blogs I follow and was at my limit so I unfollowed bloggers who haven’t blogged in at least 6 months. I want to start following some more new blogs. Who’s your fave lately? Funniest? Most inspiring? Can you link them for me??

I do love Jack Sh*t: http://jackfit.blogspot.com/

4. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

I've been uploading pix of before/after surgery lately...... dealing with drains, compression garments, and soreness. Going to call the doctor tomorrow for a refill on either Vicodin or traMADol..... whichever she's friendlier about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment