Thursday, August 13, 2009

small goals

I think I need to set myself small goals along the way of this LB journey of mine, so I can keep my nose to the grindstone for the long term.

I am currently 321.6

My goal is 318

Why 318 is important: I have a beautiful purple top that I bought on ebay. It's from a manufacturer in India. I bought a size 3X, thinking it would fit, and it DIDN'T. I'm not sure what I weighed at the time, probably 340-360, where I've sat for the last 6-7 years. I've dieted down to 298 twice in the past few years, and during that time, I realized that the gorgeous purple top fits me at 318. I wore it to my son's 7th birthday party, and remember exactly how much I weighed that day. So... to wear the purple top again would be wonderful!

Mini-Goal amount to lose: 3.6 pounds!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! You'll meet this goal before you know it. You were losing before you even got banded, now with the extra help, you are gonna kill it. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take a picture for us of you wearing that top when you meet this goal! I'd love to see how it looks. Anyway, everything going good for you? Haven't heard from you in a while.

    ReplyDelete