Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tastefully Simple

I went to a Tastefully Simple party last night..... now i'm afraid of the DS! (Damn Scale) I didn't pig out.... honestly, I just sampled some of the foods, but it was still foods that I haven't been eating (read: breads)

My last fill was October 30th, putting me at 7.5cc's. I was running like a loon that day.... fill, then to Old Navy for the "stuff and save" sale.... then over to school to pick up the kids to take them to the H1N1 clinic, then to McDonalds for lunch. I got 1 cheeseburger and a small fry (WAY less than what I used to get..... two-three cheeseburgers, large fry, large diet coke)

I took 1 bite of the burger, and ate 3 fries..... and it all got stuck. I sat in agony for about 20 minutes waiting for it to come up/go down. With a hiccup, it went down.

The next day, after Trick or Treating, I had some cottage cheese (no problem) and a snack bag of Sun Chips that the kids got while they were out..... it got stuck for AN HOUR. I thought I was going to die, the pain I was in. I was sliming like crazy, but no PB. Again.... a hiccup took care of it.

Even though things have been getting stuck now (namely, breads that I don't chew sufficiently) I still don't feel like I have restriction. CRIPES! I can still eat around 2 cups at a time. SO..... I'm going in for a fill on Tuesday. I've only lost about 3 pounds in the last 3 weeks.... and even though it's still a step in the right direction, I'd really really REALLY like to hit that goal of 279 soon. SOON! Like yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. I love Tastefully Simple! Don't sweat it....you;ll be at 279 before you know it!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete