Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Charity: Water

In the spirit of Christmas..... I was wondering what I could do to help my planet, my people. So.... as I was looking around the internet, I found that 1 in 8 people don't have clean drinking water. Can you think of 8 people you love right off the top of your head? I can. Now picture one of them without clean water.

http://www.charitywater.org/

Charity: Water is a non profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing nations. They give 100% of the money raised to direct project costs, funding sustainable clean water solutions in areas of greatest need. Just $20 can give one person in a developing nation clean water for 20 years.

So..... if you're thinking of giving to a charity this year... why not consider Charity: Water

xo Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment