Friday, December 11, 2009

NSV

I keep meaning to get over here to talk of my newest NSV (no.... this one's not chair related!)

I got my bellybutton pierced about 1-1/2 years ago (August 2008) as a reward for losing weight. I always loved it, except a) it took forever to heal, and was constantly getting infections and b) I bought some cute rings at the mall, only to find they were too tight.

So, I was cursing the ring when I had to put it back in after the LB surgery.... mostly because there was a whole bunch of glue across my whole abdomen (methinks someone spilled the glue) So, when I put it in, it complained, bled, oozed, etc.

I just realized a few weeks ago, that my belly ring hasn't been complaining. At all. So I checked on it, no crusties, no oozing, no redness, no anything. However, the ring looked a bit looser. So I tried one of the rings that I bought at the mall.... and it fit! No problems! I've been wearing this cute pink flower ring for at least 2 weeks... and no problem!

So....... next time I go to the mall, I'm getting some more!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. very cool!! I was thinking of rebirthing mine, I got it about 8 years ago and had all the nasty stuff, so I took it off a year later.

    WAY TO GO !!!

    ReplyDelete