Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Accountability



So I have certainly found that some of my difficulties with food lie with time of day.

I generally wake up at around 6:15 - 6:30, depending on how many times I slap that snooze alarm! Once awake, I bound down the stairs, let the puppies out to go to the potty.... here's the cuties.....


I then drink a nice big cup of Starbucks French Roast coffee (with Sugar Free French Vanilla international delight creamer)

at around 8:30 - 9:00 I drink my Blueberry Protein Smoothie (I thought I put my recipe with counts on this blog...... I'm going to re-post tomorrow, since I can't find it now)

I'm a good girl all day..... I'll generally have a snack around 11:30 - 12:00, and then a lunch at around 2:00..... dinner at 6:00pm. And then IT starts. The nibblies. I try to make myself just have a snack of yogurt with granola at around 9:00pm to appease the nibbly-noo noo that lives inside me.

What do I do about these night time nibblies? I'm great all day, but from 6-10pm, not so much.

Go to bed at 6:01? Trust me..... I've thought about it :) What CAN I do about this time of day, that seems to make my nosher nosh?

No comments:

Post a Comment