Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tomorrow's the day

I do plan on having "before" pictures taken tonight after dinner...... the hubby will take them, but I'm not sure they will get posted right away.

I **killed* it at the gym today..... saw the trainer, did an hour of intense arm work, including TRX, then promptly went to Lifetime for a zumba class, followed by 70 flights on the stair master. I sat for a good long time in that eucalyptus steam, I'll tell you what!

I realized last night, that the last time I weighed in the 160s, was in Middle School. (I did starve diet my way down to 140 in high school, but that's another story, and it was short lived!)

Soooo..........

For the record, tomorrow I am having a lower body lift, and inner thigh lift. I am going to ask Dr. Rodriguez to liposuction the CRAP out of my saddlebags! I know she will, she's an awesome surgeon, and gets pretty dang agressive when she sees a motivated patient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment