Thursday, October 14, 2010

Onederland...... you're in my site!



I haven't weighed this since college..... could even be high school, not sure about that.

I can't believe I'm 15 pounds away from that place..... that lovely, lovely place that I haven't seen since about 1985.

Things I've noticed:

• I can sit in my office chair without my legs getting squashed on the sides anymore
• I can sit in my office chair, sitting on one leg, with the other tucked under me
• I can sit CROSS LEGGED in my office chair!

• I still eye up the size on booths at restaurants
• I still eye up the size of the booth, but I'm stoked to see when I sit, I could have me on my LAP and still fit
• I still eye up the size of booths at restaurants, and if I'm with someone who's larger, I take the smaller side, knowing that they're having the same internal conversation of "am I gonna fit?"

• I got up off the floor the other day
• I got up off the floor the other day, WITHOUT struggling, or crawling to a nearby table/couch to pull myself up
• I got up off the floor the other day, by jumping to my feet, and not realizing it, until I was nearly out of the room!

• That it's 2 o'clock..... and I still haven't eaten lunch! I have to RUN!

BTW....... I totally plan on doing a set of WIDTH pictures at JackSh!t getting fit blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment