Monday, August 22, 2011

Recipe: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie!

Oh my!

So I was thinking about making a smoothie for lunch today, since now my band is back up to 8cc in a 14cc band. I think I've hit my sweet spot for a while. We shall see :)

ANYHOODLES......

I was jones-ing for a smoothie. I've been drinking my regular blueberry/kale smoothies about 2-3 times/week (especially since I grew kale this summer, I've been skipping outside, and taking 4 leaves at a time to add to my smoothie) but I didn't feel like making that smoothie today. I need to be more adventurous in the smoothie department.



KAREN'S CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE


1 Scoop Jay Robb Vanilla 100% Egg White Protein Powder
1 Cup Soy Slender Chocolate Flavored Milk
4 Large Frozen Strawberries







No comments:

Post a Comment