Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Daily BANDWidth





Banded: August 6, 2009
Today: April 11, 2011
Just over 1-1/2 years Post-Op

I get my nutritional values from LoseIt.com, and I make sure I put in all my product's values, so these are as close as possible. If you're not a member, give it a try! I'll even be your 'friend' on LoseIt!

BREAKFAST:

Blueberry Protein Smoothie

1 Cup frozen blueberries
1 Cup Diet V8 Splash
1 two inch cube, Tofu
2 TBSP. Ground Flax
1 Scoop, Jay Robb Protein Powder

(Calories: 329, Fat: 9.2, Salt 423mg, Carb 30, Fiber 9, Sugar 14, Protein 32)

What? A smoothie??!! Isn't that SLIDER food???!

Yes it is..... however, I'm always pretty tight in the morning, and have found that this sucker keeps me full. I always have breakfast at 9am sharp, and I don't hear any rumbly-grumblies until at least 12 noon. Three hours satisfied is "Workin' the Band" my friends. 


LUNCH:

CARBMaster Carrot Cake Yogurt
1/8 TBSP chopped walnuts
1/8 TBSP Trader Joe's Jumbo Raisins

(Calories: 206, Fat 9.7, salt 105, Carb 21, Fiber 2, Sugar 17.8, Protein 11.4)


DINNER


an 8 ounce glass of Fat Free Milk 30 minutes BEFORE dinner


Sauteed Zucchini, Summer Squash and onions in a few sprays of olive oil





Trader Joe's Roasted Corn


Roasted potatoes/sweet potatoes


Chicken Tenderloins with 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 cup hot picante (mixed together)
topped with a bit of shredded cheddar and shredded monteray jack


My Dinner Plate!
I use Slimware dinner plates, so I make sure my portions are RIGHT!

Calories: 387 (including the milk above, and the gelatin below)



Strawberry Jello wtih a smash of whipped cream

SNACK

I forgot to take a pix, but I had a Carbsmart Vanilla yogurt, with some homemade Low-Fat Vanilla Orange Granola, and 2 ounces of Muenster Cheese :)

Day's Nutritionals:

CALORIES: 1204

Fat36.7g27.3%
Saturated Fat9.5g
Cholesterol80.5mg
Sodium1,534.7mg
Carbohydrates120.4g39.8%
Fiber19.1g
Sugars69.2g
Protein99.1g32.8%

1 comment:

  1. I'm drooling! Especially over that carrot cake yogurt concoction!

    ReplyDelete