Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Daily BANDWidth


Date: April 25, 2011
Banded: August 6, 2009
Approximately 1-1/2 years out

Breakfast:
Blueberry Smoothie

I use a Cuisinart SmartPower Blender:




1 Cup Frozen Blueberries, Walmart Brand



1 Cup of Kale. I usually use fresh Kale, but when I'm outI use frozen Kale that I get from Whole Foods (365 Everyday Value Brand):



1 two-inch cube of Trader Joe's Organic Tofu:



2 TBSP. Ground Flax. I use Bob's Red Mill. When I open it, I transfer it to one of those twist-n-loc ziploc containers, so I can keep it in the fridge:



1 Cup Diet V8 Splash



1 scoop of Jay Robb 100% Egg White Protein, Vanilla


Here's the whole Motley-Crüe:

and here's what it looks like assembled:

Lunch:
CARBmaster carrot cake yogurt
a sprinkling of chopped walnuts
a few shakes of cinnamon


Dinner:
Green Chili Stew


Snack:
a glass of Pinot Grigio
a few slices of Muenster
CarbSmart Vanilla yogurt with homemade granola


1136 calories for the day

2 comments: