Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pictures!

I generally take a picture every time I lose another 20 pounds.... I had said that I'd move to every 5-10 pounds, but here I am, 10 pounds from goal, and haven't had a chance to do it.

I didn't have that specialkindasomethin' to put makeup on today..... I did moisturize, but pigments aren't gonna happen today. Meh!

185

205


Can you tell the difference? I think I can? That other picture was taken around Thanksgiving.... cuz that's the outfit I wore to Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt's house. That might have even been that morning.

Do you think my hair is any longer? I've been wanting to grow it a bit.... another 2-3 inches (my stylist says hair may NOT pass boobs.... apparently, that's a "rule".... anything longer than boobs looks bad? Who knew? Obviously not Miley Cyrus...... last time I saw her on TV on SNL, it was WAY past her boobs! I know this, cuz my stylist said "do NOT pass boobs" and now I notice each and every hair/boob infraction. I'm going to start handing out tickets!)

BTW...... my surgery is EXACTLY 2 months from today!

Can I lose these last few pounds to get there? I wish I had a sauna..... I'd sweat it off. I love a good sauna. (and...... wasn't I PISSED when the one at the Hilton Niagra Falls was broken!!)

NSV ALERT:


Remember that awesome size 10 skirt that I bought on clearance at JCPenney for $10? 

Here's a picture of said skirt, so you remember:



And here's a picture of me WEARING it!! 




Granted, I am currently unable to SIT in this skirt, but the mofo is zipped, and considering I couldn't get it over my hips when I bought it, this is a huge victory!!

I am having issues of "muffin topping" over this (and others) but it's not fat skin that's hanging..... it's LOOSE skin. (2 more months, 2 more months)

WHILE WE'RE AT IT......

Remember her?


Yeah..... me neither!

(BTW..... that's me, and BFF Michelle, in March, 2009)






1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? A difference? That 20 lbs made a HUGE HUGE HUGE difference! You look amazing!!!!

    Congrats on the skirt NSV! I am excited because I tried on a pair of 18W pants and they fit! I agree - I wouldn't have sat down in them and the thighs were a tad tight, but they fit!!!!

    ReplyDelete