Saturday, April 23, 2011

Who's that skinny bitch in that mirror there? (what mirror, where?)


Yes, a small call-out to "West Side Story" with the post title there (I Feel Pretty.....)

So....... I'm walking with one of my sons to the doctor's office, and as we're approaching the building, I see another woman walking towards me, and I think to my self:

"If I could be that woman's size, I'd be thrilled...... oh, to be that size"

Then, I realized something.

O.M.G.

That woman is ME....... it was my reflection in the glass of the building we were walking into!

Talk about mirror distortion! I totally didn't realize it was me..... walking towards me!

I find it amazing that my mind plays the tricks that it does!

Next, I'm going to listen to myself on the answering machine (cuz that certainly doesn't sound like ME! I sound like a sexy minx..... not that nasal woman on my answering machine!)

BTW....... has your voice changed? I found that when I was much heavier, I sounded nasal-ish? Not sure if I still sound that way?


1 comment:

  1. I haven't had that happen yet, but I am waiting! You are rocking this weight loss stuff, my friend. Keep up that good work, strange-woman-in-the-mirror!

    ReplyDelete